INVITATION TO BID / supply and Installation, Testing and Commissioning and Putting into Operation of 500KVA (400KW) Diésel Generador /
Tender No. LP/OT/01/SIG/2016
- Ethiopian Sugar Industry Group invites sealed bids from interested eligible & qualified national bidders for the supply and Installation, Testing, and Commissioning and Putting into Operation of 500KVA (400KW) Diésel Generador.
- A complete set of bidding documents can be obtained during office hours from the address mentioned below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Eth. Birr 500.00 (Birr Five Hundred) and presentation of 2015/16 E.C Trade license, TIN, VAT Registration, Current Tax Clearance & Suppliers’ Registration Certificates from the concerned public body.
- Ethiopian Sugar Industry Group
- Procurement and Property Management Department
- Mexico, in front of Al-Sam Cheleleq Tower
- Phillips Building, 2nd floor Room No. 220
- Tel: 0115-500569, 0115-524589
- P.O. Box 20034-1000
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- A sealed bid marked as described in the bidding document and addressed to the above address must be received by the Group before 2:00 PM local time on September 28,2023. The document will be received through a bid box or hand-delivered. No liability will be accepted by the buyer for loss or late delivery.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on the above-mentioned date and address specified above at 2:30 PM local time in the Group Head office’s Conference Hall.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Birr). The bid security shall be in the Original form of CPO or Unconditional Bank Guarantee from any Commercial Bank in Ethiopia. The Bid Security shall be valid for at least ninety (90) days after the bid submission deadline. The bid shall remain valid for Sixty (60) days after the bid submission deadline.
- Ethiopian Sugar Industry Group reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Ethiopian Sugar Industry Group