INVITATION TO BID / Various Tyres & Inner Tubes as Mentioned below/
OPEN INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
Tender No. FP/OT/10/SIG/2023
- Ethiopian Sugar Industry Group invites bids from interested eligible & qualified international Bidders for the Procurement of Various Tyres and inner Tubes as Mentioned below:-
- Lot- 1: Radial-type Tyres with Inner Tube for Cane Trailer
- Lot- 2: Tyres with Inner tubes for Versatile Tractors
- Lot- 3: Tyres and inner tubes for Ursus, KAT & YTO Haulage Tractors
- Lot- 4: Front Tyres and Inner Tubes for Ursus Haulage Tractors
- Lot- 5: Front Tyres and Inner Tubes for KAT & YTO Haulage Tractors
- Lot- 6: Front Tyres and Inner Tubes for Grab Loaders
- Lot -7: Rear Tyres and Inner Tubes for Grab Loaders
- Interested eligible Bidders are invited to participate in this tender directly or through their duly represented local agents. In case of represented by the local agent, the agent shall furnish letter of representation from the principal and valid Trade License for the year 2015/16 E.C., TIN, VAT and Current Tax Clearance, and Suppliers’ Registration Certificates.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English can be purchased by interested bidders during office hours from the address mentioned below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopia Birr 500.00 (Birr Five Hundred) in our Account No.1000000888862 held in Commercial Bank of Ethiopia.
- Ethiopian Sugar Industry Group
- Procurement and Logistics.
- Around Mexico, in front of Cheleleq Al-Sam Tower
- Philips Building 2nd Floor Room No. 220
- P.O.Box 20034-1000
- Tel: + 251 115-51 62 71/524589
- Fax: + 251 11 5 15 30 80
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Sealed bid marked as per the instructions given to the bidders in the tender document and addressed to the above address must be received by the Buyer at or before 2:00 pm (afternoon) 02, October 2023. The document will be received through a bid box or hand-delivered. No liability will be accepted by the buyer for loss or late delivery.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on the date and address specified above in 4th floor (conference hall) at 2:15 PM (afternoon).
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 10,000.00 USD (USD Ten Thousand) For Lot 1, For Lot 2, 5, 6 & 7, 2,500.00 USD (USD Two Thousand Five Hundred) for each lot, For Lot 3 & 4, 5000.00 USD (USD Five Thousand) for each lot.
The bid security shall be in the original form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or CPO from any Commercial Bank in Ethiopia. The Bid security shall be valid for at least One Hundred Twenty (120) days after the bid submission deadline. The bid shall remain valid for Ninety (90) days after the bid submission deadline.
7. Sugar Industry Group reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Ethiopian Sugar Industry Group